بورس دوره کارشناسی دانشگاه کارتین استرالیا
Applications open: 31/07/2016
Applications close: 18/11/2016
About this scholarship
The Curtin Business School (CBS) Innovation International Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems / technology.
The CBS Innovation International Scholarship is part of Curtin University’s commitment to innovation and excellence in teaching and research, for the benefit of our students and the wider community. Students applying for the CBS Innovation International Scholarship are required to show insight and creative ideas in relation to their future profession and demonstrate a strong understanding of their chosen course of study.
Maximum number awarded
The CBS Innovation International Scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the undergraduate degree for up to a maximum of three years (based on a full-time study load of at least 100 credits per semester):
- A total value of up to $9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
Payments occur post census date each semester. Payments will be made approximately mid-end April and September each year.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the CBS Innovation International Scholarship:
- International student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2017
This scholarship is deferrable for up to one year.
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
Changes to enrolment
If a recipient intends to do any of the following they must also apply in writing to the Scholarships Office (email@example.com) for approval BEFORE the change. The Scholarships Office will advise how the change will affect their scholarship.
- Change from full-time enrolment
Withdrawal or Terminated from units or course: A recipient who withdraws from their units or course of study, or has been terminated from studies will become ineligible for continuation of the scholarship, will not receive any further payments and will be required to repay to Curtin University the stipend awarded for that study period if applicable.
Need more information?
T: (۰۸) ۹۲۶۶ ۲۹۹۲
Frequently Asked questions: https://askcurtin.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/kw/scholarship
For more information about what scholarships you can apply for please visit our application profiles.
For advice on how to complete your application, please download the Application Guide.
Students may apply for as many scholarships as they are eligible for, and if successful, will be awarded the highest value scholarship.
For further information about holding more than one scholarship contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Generally scholarship money paid to full-time students is not treated as taxable income, however if your study load is less than 75 credits (part-time) your scholarship money is not tax exempt. Other than the full-time study requirement, the general rule is that scholarships are exempt from taxation unless:
- It is a condition of the scholarship that a recipient is required to undertake activities that are of use, help or benefit to the scholarship provider – then the student is rendering a service by agreeing to undertake those activities;
- An award is received by a student where the scholarship is not provided principally for educational purposes.
- During or upon completion of the degree for which the scholarship is awarded a recipient is required to become, or shall continue to be, an employee of the funding body; or
The Australian Tax Office has a tool to help you determine if your scholarship is taxable. For expert advice please contact the Australian Taxation Office or your accountant when completing your annual Tax Return. If a letter regarding your scholarship is required for taxation purposes, please contact the Scholarships Office.