بورسیه ارشد در رشته های علوم سیاسی، روابط بین الملل، اقتصاد، مدیریت، بیزینس (کسب و کار) در اتریش
Scholarship are extended either in the form of a 100% or a 50% tuition waiver. Eligibility for scholarships is open to both full-time and part-time students.
The deadline for application to the scholarship program is 14 January 2018.
Decisions on awards will be published on 22 January 2018.
After successful application for the scholarship, you will be required to submit the formal application for the Master Program until 31 January 2018.
The award of a scholarship is conditional upon the successful application to the Master Program.
A student is eligible for a scholarship, if he/she fulfils at least one or a combination of the following criteria:
- The student is a national and/or resides in a county included in the DAC list of ODA receiving countries (latest version).
- A proven need for financial assistance in order be able to attend the program (e.g. no or insufficient income from paid work, lack of own savings and/or family support).
- Excellent academic record and proven work experience in a field related to sustainable development.
- Proven value-added of completing the Master Program for future career path.
Students who want to apply for a scholarship are required to hand in the following documents listed below:
- Letter of application*
- Curriculum Vitae (including the proof of English language proficiency)
- Copy of your High School Diploma and your University Diploma
- Copy of Passport
Applications can only be processed if they are complete and arrive by the closing date!
Application process for the scholarship:
- Pre-selection after receiving your application for the scholarship according to eligibility
- Invitation to a personal interview (via video chat if person resides outside of Vienna)
The interviews take place between 9 and 19 January 2018.
- Decisions on awards will be published on 22 January 2018
*..Please note that the Letter of Application must address the following issues:
- Describe in detail in how far you match the above mentioned eligibility criteria for the scholarship
- Describe in detail your motivation to apply for the postgraduate Master Program.
- Explain in detail the potential contribution of the postgraduate Master Program to your future career?
- Describe what you personally understand by sustainable development, in which areas of sustainable development you already possess knowledge and competences, which areas of sustainable development you are particularly interested in to advance your knowledge during your studies in Vienna, and in how far you do think that the Master Program contribute to advance your knowledge about sustainable development?
The application documents should be sent to:
Mag. Daniela Baumgartner
Austrian Foundation for Development Research (ÖFSE)
Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE)
Austrian Foundation for Development Research