Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the postdoctoral program.
Study Subject: The university awards the scholarship to encourage innovative ideas which address and enhance the research focuses of its faculties.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship of 1,850 euros per month for 12 months will be awarded. An extension for an additional year is possible in exceptional cases.
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
Outstanding researchers who have earned a doctorate with excellent assessments are eligible to apply. The post-doc project has to have a connection to the current research focuses of the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar and possess an original approach which can enrich its research activities in the long term.
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Please use the online application form with file upload for your application documents (in German or English). Please upload application (and accompanying documents, max. 15 MB) as one PDF file. The file name should include your first and last name. Please include the following documents in the order shown below:
- Statement of motivation (your motivation for researching at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar, how your project is connected to the areas of research and study at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar, max. 2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Project outline with explanation of the objectives, research overview, research theme, methods and selected bibliography (max. 10 pages); abstract
- Detailed timetable and work schedule
- Letter of recommendation from a professor of the University in Weimar, Germany and statement regarding the project, as well as the academic and organisational integration of the post-doc scholarship recipient
- List of references including the names of two additional university professors
- University degrees (master’s degree/Diploma) and doctoral certificate (as a digital scan).
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is December 15, 2016.