دانشگاه نیو ساوت ولز استرالیا تعدادی زیادی بورسیه در رشتههای مختلف در مقطع دکتری را ارائه میکند. از این میان، میتوان به بورسیههای این دانشگاه در رشته علوم انسانی و هنر اشاره نمود. این بورسیهها برای مدت چهارسال اعطا خواهند شد. اطلاعات تکمیلی در این لینک.
LOCATION: Sydney, Australia
POSITION: Full – time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW is already at the cutting edge of academia with a strong and growing international reputation. A global leader in discovery, innovation, impact, education and thought leadership, can make an enormous differences to the lives of people in Australia and around the world. The announcement of our largest-ever academic recruitment initiative is a key step in augmenting our existing world-leading research capabilities.
The Scientia PhD Scholarship Scheme directly underpins the UNSW Strategy 2025 goals and will enrol up to 700 new PhD scholars of exceptional quality over the next 10 years.
UNSW’s 2025 Strategy states that our aspiration is to be recognised as an international exemplar in equity, diversity and inclusion. Our aim is to achieve this by embracing the diversity and cultural richness of our communities; ensuring that our staff and students can achieve their full potential in a supportive and inclusive work environment. Our diversity commitment aligns to our strong sense of social responsibility and our belief that a diverse workforce enhances our ability to deliver world class research, teaching excellence and thought leadership. UNSW is committed to admitting and supporting candidates of high potential regardless of background. In particular, we aim to increase the intake and retention of indigenous candidates.
Candidates will be matched with our best researchers in targeted areas of research strength and with demonstrated excellence in supervision. Priority research areas are grouped under UNSW’s areas of research strengths. Interdisciplinary proposals linking two or more areas of research strength will be encouraged, as will research areas that incorporate engagement with end-users of research (knowledge exchange). Indigenous research areas have also been strongly encouraged. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply for any of the research topics listed.
Some PhD areas include:
- Biomedical Sciences – Infectious Disease; Medicinal Chemistry; Molecular Medicine; Systems & Cellular Biology; Vision Science, Eye Health and Disease
- Contemporary Humanities and Creative Arts
- Environmental, Water and Sustainability – Airborne research for environmental planning and sustainability; Ecosystem Science; Extreme Weather and Climate Change
- Fundamental and Enabling Sciences – Applied Mathematics: Dynamics, Optimization and Computation; Astronomy, Exoplanetary and Planetary Sciences; Cognition, Decision Sciences and Learning; Pure Mathematics, Algebra, Graphs, Number Theory and Analysis; Theoretical Physics of Atomic and Condensed Matter Systems
- Government and Health Policy – Clinical, Health and Forensic Psychology; Road, Aviation and Transport Safety
- ICT, Informatics and Robotics
- ICT, Robotics and Devices
- Indigenous – Ecosystems Science; Infectious Disease, Immunity & Inflammation; Mindgardens; Palaeontology, Earth Science & Astrobiology
- Infectious Disease, Immunity & Inflammation
- Interdisciplinary – Biomedical Sciences, Fundamental and Enabling Sciences; Cognitive Neuroscience, Innovation and Management; Economics, Fundamental and Enabling Sciences;Mindgardens; Nanoscience, Fundamental and Enabling Sciences; Next Generation Materials and Technologies; Biomedical Sciences; Non-Communicable Diseases; Water, Climate, Environment and Sustainability
- Knowledge Exchange – Social policy, government and health policy
- Knowledge Transfer – Cancer; Mindgardens; Non-Communicable Diseases
- Law, Business and Economics
- Next Generation Materials and Technologies – Energy & Environment; Functional Materials; Nanoscience; New Transport Technologies; Quantum Information, Matter and Technologies
- Social Policy, Government and Health Policy
- Water, Climate, Environment and Sustainability
- Water, Environment, Sustainability
These prestigious scholarships include a stipend of $40,000 per annum for 4 years and a support package of up to $10,000 per annum awarded to provide support for development activities, international collaboration and other related expenses.
For application guides: https://research.unsw.edu.au/document/scientia_scholarships_guidelines.pdf
Click the apply button to explore further how a career at Australia’s global university can help us make a difference to the lives of people around the world.