بورسیه دکتری برق/الکترونیک/مخابرات|شیمی/مهندسی شیمی|مواد/متالوژی|فیزیک در آلمان
Reference No.: EE 2017/11
The young investigator group Perovskite Tandem Solar Cells aims at further optimizing perovskite/silicon heterojunction tandem solar cells, lately published with over 18% efficiency.
The group is implemented in the Helmholtz Innovation lab HySprint and a national scientific project including industrial and scientific project partners such as Merck, Heraeus and Fraunhofer ISE. We are looking for two PhDs.
۱٫ Topic of the doctoral thesis: Optimization of Perovskite Single Junctions for Hybrid Tandem Solar Cells
۲٫ Topic of the doctoral thesis: Development of Transparent Contacts for Hybrid Tandem Solar Cells
The PhD students will be a member of the Graduate School “Hybrid Perovskites Solar Cells” (HyPerCells).
- Optimization of planar perovskite single junctions solar cells with optimum optical bandgap and suitable selective and passivating contacts for highest achievable open circuit voltage
- Development of suitable transparent contacts that can be processed on top of sensitive perovskite layers with reduced damage from deposition and very low parasitic absorption
- Integration of the optimized perovskite single junction into highly efficient tandem devices
- Completed Diploma or Master Degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Materials Sciences or Chemistry with a very good Diploma- / Master thesis
- Sound knowledge in solid state and materials physics
- Knowledge in organic and inorganic semiconductor physics
- Experience with chemical and physical lab work
- Ability to work in a team with a problem-oriented approach to scientific work, commitment, dedication to experimental work and a high level of self-reliance
- Willingness to present and publish scientific results at project meetings, national and international conferences as well as in scientific journals
- Very good English skills
What we offer
Fixed term contract for 36 months . The salary is based on the Collective Agreement for the German Public Service (TVöD-Bund).
We particularly welcome applications from women. Preference will be given to handicapped applicants provided equal suitability.
How to apply
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application by 11.04.2017.
For German version, please click on the following link: German Version.Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH