بورسیه دکتری رشته تحصیلی: برق/الکترونیک/مخابرات|کامپیوتر/فناوری اطلاعات در بلژیک
The nano-electronics research center, imec, and the digital research and incubation center, iMinds, have been merged into a unique high-tech R&D hub under the brand name imec.
imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nano-electronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create ground-breaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together close to 3,500 brilliant minds from over 70 nationalities. imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan.
IDLab (http://idlab.ugent.be/) performs fundamental and applied research on internet technologies and data science. Major research areas are machine learning and data mining, semantic intelligence, distributed intelligence for IoT, cloud and big data infrastructures, multimedia processing, wireless and fixed networking, electromagnetics, RF and high-speed circuits and systems. IDLab has a unique research infrastructure used in numerous national and international collaborations. IDLab collaborates with many universities and research centers worldwide and jointly develops advanced technologies with industry (R&D centers from international companies, Flanders’ top innovating large companies and SMEs, as well as numerous high-tech start-ups).
IDLab is a core research group of imec and a large part of IDLab’s research activities are embedded in Ghent University. The research on wireless networking is a joint activity between the University of Antwerp and Ghent University. IDLab is the integration of the former research groups DSLab, IBCN and MOSAIC and counts about 300 members (40 professors, 50 post docs, 200 researchers, 15 support staff members).
You will be performing research in the domain of software development for data-driven Internet of Things (IoT) and smart city services.
- You will conduct research on data architectures and data standards for IoT and smart city platforms, in the framework of national and European research projects.
- You will design and implement novel data components supporting innovative smart city services. We offer the ability to test and evaluate your software components within a realistic and large-scale environment.
- You will have the opportunity to be on top of the latest advancements within IoT and Smart city trends and standardisation and actively contribute to large-scale smart city initiatives.
- You will have continuous interaction with multiple IDLab data and software teams that have many years of experience in designing SOTA software and algorithms for (big) data analytics.
- You publish and present results both at international conferences and in scientific journals.
- This research will lead to a PhD degree at Ghent University.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications and skills.
- You have (or will receive within a few months) a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics or ICT. You are acquainted with the Java, C++ or C# programming language and are capable of learning a new programming language rapidly. Experience with big data platforms is a plus (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Storm). Knowledge of and a special interest in modern machine learning methods and data analytics is a plus.
- You are able to plan and carry out your tasks in an independent way. You have strong analytical skills to interpret the obtained research results.
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills.
- You are able to commit to timing and milestones set forward by different research projects.
- Your English is fluent, both speaking and writing.
We offer a challenging, stimulating and pleasant research environment, where you can contribute to the worldwide research in IoT and smart city research. Throughout the complete PhD period, you receive a full-time, attractive salary and you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with offices in Ghent and Antwerp. The successful candidate will gain excellent software and data engineering skills, with the direct support and supervision from experienced researchers, and access to extensive computing facilities and lab environments.
- اعلام نتایج نهایی پذیرش حافظان قرآن مجید در آزمون کارشناسی ارشد
- بورسیه ارشد و دکتری در استرالیا در تمامی رشته های دانشگاه وسترن
- دانشگاه تهران 10 درصد علم کشور را تولید می کند
- بورسیه های دولت مالزی برای تحصیلات تکمیلی در دانشگاه های آن کشور
- حوزه علوم انسانی می تواند به رشد علمی کشور کمک کند
- حمایت از پایاننامههای علوم انسانی با همکاری شورای تحول
- دانشگاهیان دانشگاه امیرکبیر با «فریاد منا» جنایات آل سعود را محکوم کردند
- امروز، آخرین مهلت ثبت نام دوره های کاردانی به کارشناسی ناپیوسته سال 95